Saturday 10 September 2011

hodge podge deux

1. I am going to Ottawa for the week (for work) and I am looking forward to practicing at Moksha Yoga Ottawa, seeing some friends, and catching my breath with some evenings to just slow down a little.

2. I miss my little nephew Lukas terribly. At the park today with Tao, I imagined Tao and Lukas playing together and it warmed my heart. Soon, maybe?

3. Teaching with momentum (i.e. four times in one week) is amazing. The flow, confidence, rhythm -- it starts to come together and make sense. Now for an unfortunate two-week hiatus. Will focus on a strong practice instead.

4. Looking forward to going to Montreal in October. I haven't been in too long. Hoping to take lots of classes, in French and in English, teach a little, get a fresh new cut at Chez Snips (check out my friend Nadyne's super duper cute home salon Montrealers -http://chezsnips.com/), and enjoying a crisp fall Thanksgiving weekend in this city that I love.

5. Marathon training continues to progress well, in preparation for the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront race on October 16. For those of you in Toronto, wouldn't you rather come down with a bristle board poster and cheer on runners than be stuck in traffic due to closed roads cursing runners? I think you would and hope to see you out there with cowbells.

6. Saturday night Bon Iver, champa incense, ice cream sandwich, and dog by my feet has got to be amongst my favourite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment