Tuesday 20 September 2011

October yoga and running schedule

Here's my Toronto schedule for Oct- let's get sweaty! I will update as more classes are confirmed (hopefully even some in Montreal)!

Moksha Yoga North York (Yonge and Sheppard), Saturday, October 1, 3:00-4:30pm
Moksha Yoga Uptown (Yonge and St Clair), Saturday, October 15 - 3:00-4:30pm
Moksha Yoga Danforth (Danforth and Chester), Sunday, October 16 - 7:00-8:15pm
Moksha Yoga North York (Yonge and Sheppard), Monday, October 17, 1:30-2:30pm
Moksha Yoga Uptown (Yonge and St Clair), Saturday, October 22 - 3:00-4:30pm
Moksha Yoga North York (Yonge and Sheppard), Monday, October 24, 1:30-2:30pm
Moksha Yoga Uptown (Yonge and St Clair), Saturday, October 29 - 3:00-4:30pm

As for my October race, it`s Marathon numero dos! On October 16, I`ll be running 42.2km in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. For route info, please check out the link below:
http://www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/en/details.htm#course
If you`re thinking of coming out to cheer on the runners, let me know and I`ll let you know my anticipated times for major points along the route.

This is me - complete with double guns -
the last time I did Scotia (as a 1/2) in '08.

1 comment:

  1. Also, Moksha Yoga Downtown - Friday, Oct 28 @ 9:45pm!

    ReplyDelete