Saturday 17 March 2012

April teaching and running

April! And with the weather we've been having, that's DEFINITELY springtime :) I'll be in Victoria from April 4-14 so practicing at Moksha Yoga Victoria and getting my mileage done along the water and by Elk/Beaver lake. If you're around and want to train, let me know!

YOGA!


Moksha Yoga Danforth (Danforth and Chester)
Monday April 2, 16, 23 and 30: 6:30 am - 75 minute Moksha class
Sunday April 22: 1:30pm - 60 minute Community class

Moksha Yoga Downtown (Bathurst and Wellington)
Tuesday April 3, 17, and 24: 9:45pm - 60 minute Moksha class

Moksha Yoga St Clair (at St Clair and Oakwood)
Saturday April 21 and 28: 2:00pm (90 Moksha) and 4:00pm (60 Moksha)

RUNNING!

Run Club - Lululemon Eaton Centre every Thursday nights at 6:30pm (approx 5-6km) and Saturday mornings at 8:45am (or meet at the North West corner of Queen and University at 9am). Various paces, various distances! Nicole, my co-ambassador and I, are going to have discussions shortly about bringing in a training schedule to help those who want to run their first half. So if you're interested, let me know your thoughts and what would support your goals.

Running with Commerce Court Running Room with the marathon clinic Sunday mornings at 8:30am! Distances gradually increase! If you're not up to long loooong distances, there are other distances that run out of CCRR on Sundays! Come check it out!

Races: none in April but several in May that I'm gearing up to: possibly the Goodlife 1/2 (undecided), the Sporting Life 10km, as well as the Ottawa Marathon (eep!)! I'm also signed up (hopefully I get in) to do my Flow training in May! Busy month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment