Wednesday 3 August 2011

Costa Rica - saving the dates

Just because I'm bursting with excitment at this possibility, I have to share it. Moksha Level II teacher training in Costa Rica in November 2012 might just be in my future... Amazing.

At first, I thought, there's no way I should go in 2012. I should wait it out, give it a few more years. See what happens between now and then. How I grow. How I progress. To me, going right away, the year after doing the intensive, was like reading all the Harry Potter books at once. What do you do after that?! You've binged and it's all 'over'. But now I'm thinking, screw it, devour it all while you can, absorb it through every pore in your body and share the love and passion! It's not over after that, it's always just the beginning!

So with that, I head to bed with sweet thoughts of the possibilities that lay ahead, and the real thoughts of starting to save my shekels now :)

http://www.bluespiritcostarica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment