Tuesday 2 August 2011

Khloe

With how busy it's been and all the excitment of Chicago (post to come once I get my pictures organized), I have been delinquent in writing a little entry about my new, little, scrunchy faced, beatiful, and healthy niece, Khloe. Khloe is gonna be wearing a lot of pink and orange courtesy of many new cute girly outfits my sister got. I still think some Lukas stuff can be used but the headbands and bows and jumpers I got to help fold and put away when I was helping my sister nest were pretty darn cute.

The more the family grows, especially with little ones, the more I miss them, and being away across the country is starting to be questioned. But I love my home and life here and I do get out there once a year, and thank goodness for Skype... now to get them to figure out how to use it (and start Skyping with my brother to see the twins!)...








No comments:

Post a Comment