Sunday 23 October 2011

Inspiration

On my way to yoga class today...

As I started coming towards Pape on Danforth, I heard the most beautiful classical melody being played on the violin. It was so loud and alive I knew it couldn't be coming from speakers on a restaurant patio. I looked around until I finally saw, what appeared to be a homeless man, sitting outside a Starbucks a few doors down, playing with passion. It made me smile from the bottom of my heart and stomach and he looked at me and smiled the most genuine smile, full of joy, back at me. I finally noticed the sunshine and the cool morning breeze, and slowed down my pedaling. Everything was suddenly so enchanting and tears streamed down my face.

When you open up to the world, it opens right back to you and embraces you.


No comments:

Post a Comment