Wednesday 19 October 2011

November schedule and races

Here is my partial schedule for November to date. It's not as heavy as October since I'll be away for part of the month (see below) but would love to see you out at a class or two!

Moksha Yoga Uptown (Yonge and St Clair), Saturday, November 5, 3:00-4:30pm
Moksha Yoga Danforth (Danforth and Chester), Sunday, November 6, 7:00-8:15pm
Moksha Yoga Stratford, Saturday, November 12, 12-1pm
Moksha Yoga Stratford, Sunday, November 13, 11am-12:15pm
Moksha Yoga Danforth (Danforth and Chester), Sunday, November 20, 7:00-8:15pm
Moksha Yoga Victoria, Monday, November 28, 3:15-4:15pm

(So, I will be at a Yoga and Surfing retreat from November 25-27 in Tofino! I will spend a week and a bit in Vancouver, Nanaimo, Saltspring and Victoria when out west as well, seeing friends and family. My early Christmas! Here are a few pics of the cabin/lodge where it's held.)



As for my November race, there wasn't going to be one... but after the marathon, it's hard to think there won't be any more races until March... So, I decided to either run or pace the Hamilton 1/2 marathon. Not brave enough (or nuts enough!) to do the full but something to seal the season. November 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment