Monday 18 July 2011

Dog days + first yoga class taught my me!

Shiz. Iz hawt. I love the heat, don't get me wrong, but this is melting, chew through thick air, over 40C with humidex hot and it's limiting what I can do outside -- running is on the treadmill, biking is slow and just to get from A to B, and the dog park is not the smartest thing for a dog that just wants to fetch for hours on end. So Tao and I sit in front of the fan, drinking lots of water, and then every now and then, we go and play with the hose.


Oh, oh, OH yeah! I taught my first yoga class (thanks to Moksha Yoga Danforth for providing the space) on Saturday with 12 friends and friends of friends. From fellow teachers to marathon runners to never-stepped-in-a-yoga-studio before beginners, it was a great mix of enthusiastic people and I am so grateful that they came out to support me. I have gotten great feedback so far that I will be able to use in my future teaching and felt really blessed to have the honour of sharing yoga with people and having the opportunity to grow and progress and learn each and every class I teach and each and every time I get on the mat.

1 comment:

  1. it was FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for sharing the class with us.

    ReplyDelete