Monday 25 July 2011

Chicago!

I've been pretty preoccupied lately, and extremely busy, juggling demands at work, my running schedule, personal stuff that's come up, errands and chores that won't do themselves, practice teaching while keeping up my own practice, etc. etc. etc. (the us'), that I haven't even given the fact that I'm going to CHICAGO this weekend the love and attention it deserves! I am really excited about this weekend jaunt to the windy city (my first time there), specifically:

1) the architectural boat tour, complete with free Starbucks and cookies;

2) recreating the Art Institute scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off in its entirety (provided I get to be Cameron);

3) DEEP DISH PIZZA FROM LOU MALNATI's; http://www.loumalnatis.com/ and

4) running the back half route of the Chicago marathon route!

Now, I just have to watch more Eat St. to find the right truck to stop at while there!

No comments:

Post a Comment