Thursday 7 July 2011

Reintegrating

It's been a whirlwind week and with limited time and competing chores, the nice-to-dos (like writing this blog) had to get put aside. But I'm feeling like I want to get something down, so am taking a few minutes aside to do so.

It's hard to believe that a week ago was the last day of the training when we were all standing outside Moksha Yoga Victoria, tears streaming down our cheeks and big grins from ear to ear. It feels like a long time ago and I miss everyone dearly. I find myself in conversations with people and saying "Oh, that reminds me of naked bathroom hugs" in the middle of their story. Random thoughts on happy recent memories that put a big smile on my face


Coming back has been refreshing though, and admitedly, more uplifting than I'd anticipate it being. A new perspective, a clearer outlook, a more radiant soul, and an accepting heart makes you take more time, appreciate more, be more tolerant and patient, and see the good in people. That makes me feel more like "me", which may have partially lost its way in recent years, and that feels good.

Going back to work has been a little bit more challenging, but only in the sense that I don't want to lose the momentum that we built up in June. I'm open to what the future might hold, excited to see what falls into place, and want to be committed to my distance learning, continuous growth, practice, community, and teaching. So trying to find a new balance with everything else that is equally important is what I'm going to be trying out and experimenting with in the next little while.

Lastly! My first assignment - TEACHING!!! I've gotten creative with the practice teaching options and I'm getting things in place to get me going on this. Once I have some more locations/dates lined up, they'll be posted on Facebook but so far, here are two confirmed classes:

Saturday, July 23, 10:30am - noon - Greenwood park
Friday, July 29, 9:45pm - 10:45 pm - Community Class - Moksha Yoga Downtown.

Please come, please let me know if you can't come but want to participate in a class, offer me your feedback, be blunt, help me grow!



1 comment:

  1. ONE MORE CLASS CONFIRMED: MOKSHA YOGA DOWNTOWN 1:30pm - 60 MIN MOKSHA, SATURDAY, JULY 16!

    ReplyDelete