Sunday 10 July 2011

a few sunday night random thoughts

Just popping by to say that -
a) While riding my bike, I go through the Moksha sequence, the sanskrit names for the postures and the dialogue for the postures in my head, and that is a happy kind of multi-tasking.
b) Harry Potter 7.2 comes out in 5 days and I'm so looking forward for that big, sobby, ugly cry that comes with watching it.
c) First weekend after yoga ending and being back to work is over and two days is just not enough. However, I managed to get my herbs and lettuce planted, some chores done, 30km of running, yoga and strength training in, renovation materials purchasing, quality time with dog, planning for Chicago trip with girlfriends, and a Fringe show with my #1. All in crazy humidity and with so much gratitude for what I've got.

Time for some quality zzz's before facing the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment