Friday 1 July 2011

July 1, 1988

Give it up for our country! Red and white and beautiful.



Canada Day is pretty significant for my family. In February of 1988, my mom was relocated from Ottawa to Victoria but the family couldn't move with her until the school year was over, the house was sold, a new house was bought, etc. So my mom charged my sister to take care of me during her absence while my dad and brother took care of the house and the packing. I decided I would have none of it. I didn't make it easy for my sister and I don't think I let her wash my hair for that entire period. On top of being totally hygenic, it's also really hawt. On July 1 of that year though, after the longest 6 months of my life, we were on our way to Victoria for our family reunion and new life. So happy to be able to celebrate with them today, the 23rd Toyonagas-take-over-Victoria Canada Day celebrations.


Shoelaces untied, greasy hair. In airport waiting to come to Victoria.
I really hope my sis doesn't read this blog or she'll freak I posted this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment